Why Choose a Local Car Auction
While we're one of the largest public auto auctions out there, we still deliver the same level of personal touch of a small business. When dealing with bigger outfits and national auto auctions, it can be difficult to simply get anyone on the phone. That isn't the case at Carriage Trade Public Auto Auction. We're easy to get ahold of and prioritize a seamless and expedient experience.
Whether you're representing a dealership and looking to sell your wholesale cars or are a private owner who wants to consign a car, you'll receive personalized care and attention to detail. Rather than the back-and-forth and drawn-out processes offered by bigger auto retailers, our process is simple: just hand us the title and the keys and we'll take it from there!
Other Reasons to Choose Our PA Auto Auction
- We have weekly auto auctions that are open to the public every Monday at 3 p.m.!
- We make it easy for dealerships and individuals alike to both sell and buy cars for competitive prices.
- We have trucks that can transport vehicles to our lot, so we'll come to you to pick up your wholesale vehicles.
- We've very inexpensive to our sellers -- our selling fee is just $65 regardless of the price of the car. Other auto auctions typically charge hundreds of dollars in selling fees, and these fees can go up depending on the cost of the vehicle.
- We understand how important giving back to the community we call home is, which is why we routinely support local events in Conshohocken.
- Drivers and dealerships throughout Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey and beyond frequently turn to us when they're looking to buy or sell a wholesale car -- our low seller fees and exceptional service make us worth the trip!