Carriage Trade has been selling bank and credit union repossessions since 1977 and our success is due in part to our size. As a family owned and operated business, we are small enough to give you the personal attention that you will not find at the big auction houses; yet our business is large enough to handle all of your wholesale needs. More importantly, we accomplish all of this while still maintaining one of the lowest fee structures in the auto auction industry. Our market supports all types of cars, trucks, SUVs and more, from the cheapest to the highest dollar, late model vehicles. On Monday nights, our lanes are always full of dealers and public customers anxious to buy. Don’t want to sell your vehicle to the public? No problem. We have the flexibility to sell your vehicles to Dealers only. Come experience what our market has proven to our customers for years, that Carriage Trade is the best place to sell your vehicles!
- Detail: Our recon facility offers services from basic cleanings to full detailing.
- Mechanical: On-site ASE mechanics to handle any mechanical issues, both big and small.
- We have our own transportation department to handle all of your transportation needs. Rates available upon request.
- Condition Reports:
- Our CR’s are done in-house and we use AUTOIMS to communicate with you during the entire selling process, from assignment to final payment.
- Velocicast Simulcast from Auction Edge. All lanes offered online.
- If you're a dealer that wants to register for our sale, you have issues on sale day getting into the simulcast, or have issues with the simulcast video/audio during the sale please contact our Edge Pipeline Assistant at 833-AUC-EDGE (833-282-3343) or use the chat feature after login.